Before COVID-19 biopharmaceutical alliance managers were dealing with an increased demand for their services as companies’ traditional alliance portfolios continued to grow in size and complexity. With COVID-19 and virtual work, an additional burden has been added, but a new urgency to rethink how alliance management is done presents itself. Add to that all the new types of service, data, and digital partnerships being stood up and it is clear the time has come to reimagine how alliance management practices are implemented and the capability organized and resourced to meet growing demand.
The need to become more agile, iterative, and focused on what truly matters is great.
Agile principles have been applied to businesses as varied as Haier, a white goods manufacturer, and global healthcare companies such as F. Hoffmann-LaRoche with impressive results. This webinar introduces a practical approach to applying agile methods to the practice of alliance management and the structure of a function or team. Participants will learn:
- How to build a stable backbone to enable rapid decision making and a focus on work that creates value
- An agile approach to staffing the management of alliances that better utilizes available resources
- How to use specialist roles to drive innovation
- How to create service level agreements to ensure services provided are those that deliver the greatest value to stakeholders
- The benefits of digitizing workflow and administration to deliver consistently superior work product—and build good alliance hygiene among stakeholders
Download our whitepaper Demand for Alliance Management Has Changed. Are You Ready? for more on this topic.