- Pros and cons of typical collaborative operating models and how to decide what is right for your collaboration
- How to establish appropriate oversight and feedback models that provide freedom to operate
- Understanding how to use value and influence, the secret sauce of collaboration
- How to build trust across organizational boundaries—and why there is no collaboration without trust
Top Five Opportunities for Getting a Little Better Every Day
On February 24, we present the trends we see in our work over the past two years with biopharma alliance professionals about the small changes in everyday practice of alliance fundamentals that can make a big difference in outcomes.
This ASAP Netcast webinar presents five opportunities to improve operational excellence in alliance management that not only deliver value on their own, they also create time and space for pursuing higher value services.
Practical tools and learnings presented include:
- A step-by-step inquiry process to create alignment to guide an alliance’s decision making
- A chartering process and Collaborative Leadership Agenda to establish an alliance’s operating model, distribution of responsibilities, and desired behaviors
- A framework for comprehensive and holistic information management and communications within the alliance and between the alliance and its member partners
Register today! Even if you can’t attend, you’ll have access to the recording and slides.
Download our whitepaper describing the five opportunities and learn about an ASAP Alliance Excellence Award Winner that demonstrates what embracing these opportunities can do for you!