Collaborating to Win™
Scientists and salespeople alike agree: better collaborators produce better outcomes. Yet collaboration is a poorly understood behavior, often confused with “teamwork” or simply “working nicely with others.”
Collaborating to Win™ is our groundbreaking assessment of personal collaborative ability drawn from our experiences with frontline collaborators across multiple industries. Administered to more than 8,000 individuals, Collaborating to Win asks and answers the questions:
- Do our people engage in the right collaborative activities?
- Do they have the skills to do them well?
- Do they practice what they believe about collaboration?
The assessment produces a metric. The Collaborative Index:
- Provides an objective measure of collaborative ability
- Analyzes the reasons for differences in performance
- Highlights the best practices of top performers
- Informs professional development efforts
- Provides a window into the ground level of important collaborations